Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stamping... my favorite past time

As some of you may know, I've really gotten into stamping/card making recently. I am a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! It is so much fun and I am actually getting pretty good at it (not to toot my own horn or anything). I might start posting more of the cards I make, just because they are so much fun. But today I got a new stamp set and had to sit down and use it. I like the card that made, so I decided to show it off on the blog. Sorry to those who think this stuff is boring. For those who are interested, if you ever want to purchase any Stampin' Up! products or would like me to come demonstrate for some of your friends, etc., I would absolutely love to. Anyway, here is the card....



2 comments:

Patty R said...

Mandi,
Beautiful work. I didn't know you did that, good job :)

Holly said...

I think you are incredible at card design! So talented! I love you, and I love that we have something so fun to share together!