Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Well, I hope that today isn't a preview of what this coming year will be like. We celebrated New Year's with some friends, which was great. We played a lot of Wii and just had fun. We came home shortly before midnight so we could celebrate the actual New Year as a family. Well, Alex fell asleep about 5 minutes before midnight, poor little guy. Too much action for him in one night. Ryan and I were so tired, we went straight to bed, although I ended up not being able to fall asleep until about 3:00 a.m. Then sometime around 5:30, Alex came in saying he had just thrown up. Luckily he made it to the bathroom in time. To make a long story short, we all have some type of flu now and are quite miserable. Happy New Year!!! I'm sure it'll be over soon and we'll get on with life. I hope the rest of you had a much better New Year and have a wonderful day. As for our family.... I think we will stay in and watch movies all day.

3 comments:

Patty R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty R said...

It must be going around, I was sick all last week, Hope you guys are feeling better :)
Happy New Year!

Jenn said...

Ugh, hope you're feeling better! This season has been a bad one. Happy New Year!!