Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ryan and Mandi

I got this off another blog. Thought it would be fun to fill out.

How long have you been together? 8 years since we met, 7 years married

How long did you date? About 7 months. Well, 2 months dating and then 5 months dating/engaged

How old is he? 29

Who eats more? Ryan

Who said I love you first? We don't really remember. I think it was me (Mandi). But I think it was one of those situations where one said it and the other said it back.

Who is taller? Ryan, by far

Who is smarter? Ryan... We were just looking at his college transcripts. The only time he got below a 3.5 was when we were dating. Of course we both have strengths in different areas.

Who does the laundry? That chore is shared. Usually we let the clean laundry pile up and then fold it together.

Who does the dishes? Ryan. Our deal is, I cook the meals so Ryan does the dishes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Currently, Ryan does. We switch off though.

Who pays the bills? Mandi.

Who mows the lawn? Ummmm.... my parents probably wish we would mow the lawn more.

Who cooks dinner? Answered that one already. Mandi almost always cooks.

Who drives when you are together? Ryan. I have been in a few accidents (none my fault), so I am a little paranoid when driving.

Who is more stubborn? Depends on what it is. We are both very mild people, but can get stubborn when certain things are brought up.

Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me.

Who asked who out? Ryan asked me out. But that was a chore all on it's own. He had to beat another guy to it.

Who proposed? Ryan did. I had hoped he would do it on our trip to Disneyland, but he waited until a few days after we got home. It was up at the Bountiful temple, in front of the fountain. It was great!

Who is more sensitive? That would be me. Ryan is a sensitive guy, but I beat him out by quite a bit.

Who has more friends? Right now... Me. When we were first married, Ryan had more friends. But as time has gone on, I've gotten in touch with high school friends, so now I have a few more.

Who has more siblings? I do.

Who wears the pants in the family? Alex. But between Ryan and I, it depends on the day and situation. We are pretty equal in making decisions.

No comments: