Friday, February 20, 2009

A New Bed

Alex loves that Darek is old enough to "play with" now. Of course Darek can't really play, but Alex still loves to play with him. One thing Alex has really wanted to do lately is to have a sleepover with Darek. I don't quite understand this, since they sleep in the same room. But I guess in order for it to be a sleepover, it has to be in another room. So the last couple days, Alex has been setting up different ways that he and Darek could sleep in the front room together. Most of them have been pretty normal - blankets on the couches, sleeping bags, etc. But I must say his idea today for Darek was pretty genius... well I'll just let you see for yourself.










Alex set up the suitcase and blankets all by himself. I can't wait to see what happens when Darek is big enough to play back. What great buddies these boys are already.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

What cute boys. And fun memories already.

mom said...

Now I understand why he brought up Darek's things too! And why he had to borrow the chairbed. He wants to sleepover with his brother. That is so precious! He is such a special boy!