Saturday, February 21, 2009

Daycare

I am looking to do daycare out of my home and wanted to post this to see if anyone is in need or knows of anyone in need of child care for their children. I am open to any age and am quite flexible with time availability. I have done child care off and on for over 9 years. I recently finished watching an adorable little boy, and just loved having him around.

I am located in North Salt Lake. If any specific information is needed, please contact me. I would be happy to answer any questions at all. The best way to contact me would be by email at:

shellybug49@hotmail.com

And for those who are not aware of anyone at this time, please keep me in mind if you do come across anyone looking for daycare.

Thank you!

6 comments:

Hayley Winslow said...

Yes, I need a babysitter starting August when I go back to work. So, do you commute?

Hayley Winslow said...

Yes, I need a babysitter starting August when I go back to work. So, do you commute?

Beccie Nielsen said...

I've let my sister know. We'll see what happens. Sounds fun. Loves!

Beccie Nielsen said...

Maybe in a few years, if you're still doing Daycare, you can watch my little ones! Ha ha ha.

Beccie Nielsen said...

PS-You can totally take my kittens. They are a handful!

Ryan and Mandi said...

I sooo wish I could take your kittens! I don't think I'll be able to until I move out.