Friday, February 6, 2009

He Really Is Growing

I put an outfit on Darek yesterday that is one of my favorites. Alex wore it when he was a baby, and I was so sad when he outgrew it. I was expecting it to be a little snug on Darek, but it was much too small and once again I was very sad. I looked back at the pictures I took of him in it days after we got him, and it was HUGE on him. Well, I'll let you see the comparison. It just made me realize that he really is growing up.

Alex in the outfit at about 2 months old.

Darek wearing the outfit at 7 months old.

Darek wearing the outfit at 2 months old.
I guess I should be grateful that Darek was able to wear it all the way to 7 months old. :)


1 comment:

Koreena said...

Wow! He's really grown and changed so much! What a handsome little man.