Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Stroller

I went to Babies R Us and got my twin stroller today! As soon as I knew we were getting twins, I started my search for the perfect stroller for us. As I researched, this one stood out from the others. Here are a few pictures of it:



I love that I can adjust the seats to whatever I need them to be. As the boys get older I can have them face each other so they can entertain themselves. If they're bugging each other too much I can have them face me. For now, I'll have the car seat adaptors, so I can keep them in their car seats. The only con right now for me is that it is a very heavy stroller. Most twin strollers are anyway. I figure that will probably be better since I have a heavy 5 year old that will want to ride in it. After I put it together today, Alex was ready to go for a ride. But we'll probably save that for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Hayley Winslow said...

Yeah, our twin stroller is SO heavy. Lately, I've been putting Anna in our single stroller and carrying Brayden in a front pack just to avoid the turns. Yours looks a lot better than mine though, not to mention it's 4 years newer. I like it. One day I want to get a sports twin stroller where they sit side by side. Ahhh, that would be nice....

Holly said...

Yeah, you know how heavy my tandem twin stroller is...

Of course, we started off our first year with the jogging stroller, and I LOVE it! The tandem is more practical perhaps for day to day things, but in a year or so you may seriously want to think about getting them both. With twins you'll be using a double stroller for a LONG time, and we've gotten our moneys worth and more out of both of them!

Love that stroller though, it's got some awesome features! Great shopping girl! We'll have to take all our boys out on walks together now!