Monday, September 22, 2008

8th Anniversary

Today, Ryan and I "celebrated" our 8th anniversary. By celebrated, I mean we saw each other for a total of an hour today and got to say Happy Anniversary to each other :( We will hopefully get to do something this coming weekend since Ryan does not have work or school. But I pulled our wedding album out today and was reminiscing about the past eight years. It has gone by so fast. We've had many heartaches, but so many more amazing blessings! The three main ones being Alex, Darek and Ian. Never on this day eight years ago would I have imagined our life happening the way it has. But I can honestly say, I wouldn't change any part of it. I hate that we have gone through infertility, but if we hadn't, we wouldn't have our beautiful little boys now. I am excited (and a little weary) of what will lay ahead for us. But I am so grateful to know that Ryan will be by my side through the whole thing!

I tried scanning of a few of our wedding pictures, but for some reason it didn't work. So instead I took pictures of the pictures. (Ah, how did we ever manage without digital cameras??) They aren't the best quality, but it works.

It's amazing looking at us, knowing how young we were. (Ryan just turning 22, and me being a week before I turned 19.) But we have made it through just fine so far!

I love the way we are looking at each other in these pictures. You can just see the love. And in these past eight years, that love has grown so much stronger!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversery you guys!Sorry you couldn't be togeter on your day, but it sure was fun hangin with you mandi.

Hayley Winslow said...

Oh, look at the pretty pictures. I remember that day! I loved you dress. Happy anniversary!

Patty R said...

Awwhh. Happy Annirversary!