Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nothing cuter!

I love it when Alex wakes up in the morning. I always get the most random thoughts from him, and he is so sweet and cuddly. Plus, I love all the faces he makes as he's stretching. So, being the mean Mom I am, I went into the room this morning and took some pictures of him waking up. He was not happy that I was using my flash that early in the morning, but sacrifices must be made :)

It drives me crazy how big he is getting. It seems every day he is an inch taller and looks so much older. But I am such a lucky Mom!

2 comments:

Holly said...

He is such a sweet kid!

Hayley Winslow said...

No, no. I must contest. My baby smiles his big toothless grin at me in the morning when he wakes up. THAT is the cutest. Well, until he starts crying because he's hungry. That's not as cute. But I do have to agree that my nephew does fall into the top ten list of the cutest kids ever- even into the top five. We'll see who wins when they are all teenagers:)