Friday, August 22, 2008

Foto Friday

I went shopping at the factory stores in Park City yesterday with some friends. I mainly went to find some school clothes for Alex. We went to the regular stores: Carters, Children's Place, Old Navy, and I just couldn't find anything for Alex. Finally at the last minute I decided to go to Osh Kosh to see what they had. Usually I don't find much there for him since he's in the bigger sizes. But luckily this time I found a few things. My favorite though was a pair of overalls. I have always loved overalls on kids. When Alex was younger, if I found an outfit that included overalls, he had to have it. Last night I let Alex try them on. He LOVED them. He wore them all last night and then begged and pleaded with me to let him wear them again today. He looks pretty cute in them (of course I'm not biased at all). One thing I love is that he pronounces them oooveralls. So here is Alex in his oooveralls.


Funny, funny kid!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

He looks so good in them!