Saturday, August 30, 2008

More Pictures

I have a few more pictures to share of the boys.... Oh, and sorry about the poor picture quality. I can't always have the best lighting and in some of these I'm actually holding the baby, which makes it even more difficult.


Darek:




Darek's first bath. He wasn't quite sure about it, but overall he did quite well.



After bathtime. I put him in an outfit of Alex's that only fit Alex for the first week or two. It drowns Darek.



Last night Darek found his thumb. He couldn't quite figure out how to suck his thumb without poking his eye out, so I helped him along there.



Must be a really good thumb!!



Ian: I feel so bad that I don't have more pictures of Ian. But the pictures are all about the same of him. One of these mornings I'm going to try to get to the hospital early so I can get some pictures and video of him getting a bath. But here are a few cute ones I took yesterday while I visited him.



He's so sweet and already does the little bum up in the air when he's laying on his tummy. I can't wait to hold him in my arms. I still have not gotten that privilege. Maybe today.....

2 comments:

Holly said...

Those pictures of Ian are so precious! It kills me that he can be so tiny, and yet he still has those little chubby cheeks! Thanks for taking time amid all the mayhem to share with us.

em said...

congratulations! i am so happy for you and can't wait to meet your new little ones once you're back home!