Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Photos in St. George

The reason I didn't do a Foto Friday this past week was because I was in St. George. My brother Aaron and his family flew in this past week and we all went down to St. George to see my sisters. While we were together, we decided to get family pictures taken. The ones I'm going to post are just from our camera. We haven't gotten the disc of pictures yet. I'll have more stories from our trip down there later, but for now, here are some pictures.

Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids

Aaron, Jen, Kevin, Christopher and Emma


Hayley, Mike, Brayden, Tyson and Julianna

Mandi, Ryan and Alex

Beth and Chad

I had to post this one, cause he's just sooo cute! Brayden (Squishy)

All the older kids taking a bath together. From left Christopher, Emma, Tyson, Alex and Anna

2 comments:

Hayley Winslow said...

Dang they were cute this weekend. I still wish I had the day off of work. It sucks because this week is the only week all summer that we DO have days off while they get Big River ready. Murphy's law. Anyway, I'm glad you guys came. I still can't believe we matched the boys without planning it. The phone conversation they had last night was AWESOME!

Patty R said...

Cute pitures :)