Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cornbellys

I'm going to try this crazy thing... posting when events happen. I know, weird! It'll probably only happen this one time, but it's worth a shot.

Today I decided to take the boys to Thanksgiving Point and go to Cornbellys. The only other time I've been there is when Alex was 3 or 4. So it's been quite a while. The boys whined all the way there about how hungry they were (at about 12:00). As soon as we got there, hunger was the last thing on their mind. We actually didn't eat until about 3:45, as we were getting ready to leave. The boys enjoyed jumping on a big bouncy balloon, going through tunnels and mazes, swinging, lots of slides, several inflatables (which I was so excited about because Darek has always had this crazy fear of them) and a hay ride. We were constantly moving and the time flew by. Darek fell asleep as soon as we got in the car. It was a great day, full of lots of fun memories. I was planning on taking lots of pictures and actually remembered my SD card, but forgot to charge the camera. So I managed to get a few before the battery died. I also got a few random pictures of the boys before we left for Cornbellys... in case you're wondering about the Halloween costume with Alex. :)















Dang I have cute boys!

No comments: