Tuesday, October 18, 2011

4 Pumpkins

I've noticed my blog being a little depressing in the last little while and I apologize for that. I thought I'd blog something a bit more uplifting.

We are loving this season right now! I love the weather (at least when it's not too extreme), love the changing colors and we love Halloween! Last night we decided to get ready for Halloween with our pumpkin carving. I always loved doing this as a kid and want it to be something my kids love doing too! Ryan decided to do a VERY detailed carving of Batman (which I told him he was crazy for), I went with a cute and easy little bat design, Alex went with his own design and I helped Darek do some cute little ghosts on his pumpkin. It took a bit longer than I thought it would, but we all had a great evening working in the kitchen together on our pumpkins. Perfect family night activity. I made some fudge, but we didn't even get to eat it last night. I guess we can take care of that tonight! :)





No comments: