Friday, July 10, 2009

Tasty Dessert

Alright, one more quick post before I attempt to go to bed. I tried out a really tasty dessert recipe tonight. I had quite a few 'guinea pigs' test it out for me to make sure it tasted good. I had a few request seconds, so I guess they liked it! It's actually very easy to make and really pretty to look at. Anyway, I took a few pictures of the outcome and I think I did pretty well. I'm testing different things out since one day my dream is to have a catering/cake business. One day...


The only thing I would've liked to have is some mint on the top... but forgot to get some. I'm thinking I just need to buy a mint plant and grow my own. Just looking at these pictures make me want to make more!

5 comments:

Beth and Chad said...

Um, totally jealous! What book was that one? We need to get it!

Tammy said...

Did I miss your call to try this one over the fence...? Looks so good, you're truly talented, keep it up. Remember, I'll come to the fence anytime.

Hayley Winslow said...

I want the recipe- now! Ok, it can wait until I come. It looks so tasty!

Stevens said...

You need to give us the recipe! It looks delicious! Sounds like you're having a fun summer!!

Tammy said...

I was one of the guinea pigs and i have to tell you this was so YUMMY! and yes I want more. :)Thanks Mandi, Your the best!