Saturday, July 18, 2009

Glee

We watched the pilot of this show back in the spring and totally fell in love with it. I'm already loving the characters and the music. I know it's a High School Musical type show, but I love listening to what people can do with different songs. When we heard "Don't Stop Believin'" on the show, I almost started crying. Why? Who knows. But I've now become a little obsessed with the song and have downloaded it. I can't wait for this show to come back on and I hope it does really well! I know it'll be cheesy, but I think I'll still love it. Here's the video to Don't Stop Believin' for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

2 comments:

em said...

I loved Glee, too! I'm so excited for it to really start in the fall!

P.S. You're not alone- I also downloaded that song!

Ryan and Mandi said...

WHEW! I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's such a great show though... so far. :)