Friday, March 7, 2008

We can't wait any longer

In one of my most recent blogs I mentioned that it has been a year this month since we have been to Disneyland. Well last Sunday, both Ryan and I woke up and we both had Disneyland on our minds. We were saying how much we missed it and how if Ryan gets into his program this year, we won't get a family vacation for a few years. So within a few hours we had our Disneyland trip all planned out for this coming May! I know, we are very silly people. But we are so excited! This will be the first time we will be going as our own little family. Every other time we have gone, we have always had someone else with us. My family, our friends, Ryan's family, etc. So this time it turns out we get to go all alone, which works out so nicely. Alex should be big enough now to go on every ride in the Disneyland park, (this will be his first time on Indiana Jones) and there are only 2 rides he cannot go on in California Adventure (California Screamin and Maliboomer). So we will be gone May 15-20. YAY!!!

2 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

I am so jealous!! Take me with you!!

Holly said...

We are so sad we won't be joining you, but so excited that you will get a chance to spend time with your cute little family!