Thursday, March 13, 2008

My 10 Happy Springtime Songs

I've been tagged again by Holly. This one is different and quite fun. I am going to list 10 songs that I currently listen to. Mine won't all necessarily be "springtime" songs. They are just the songs at the moment that I'm addicted to! I am going to attempt to put "You Tube" clips after each title. We'll see how it works :)

1. "You Give Love A Bad Name" by Blake Lewis (orginally by Bon Jovi) I fell in love with this song when Blake sang it on American Idol. Not sure which version I like more, because I love the beatboxing that Blake does in the song. The video I found is his performance on American Idol. It sounds better on the album of course.




2. "That's How You Know" from Enchanted I love this movie and especially this song! It makes me so happy everytime I watch the clip from the movie!




3. "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson When I heard this song at the beginning of the movie Curious George



4. "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al Yankovic I'm sorry, but this is probably one of the best songs ever! The video is amazing!



5. "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade I just love this song. No particular reason.



6. "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys Ok, so it's actually the whole Sounds of Summer album. It totally gets me ready for the summer.



7. "I Won't Say (I'm In Love)" by Disney from the movie Hercules This is the best song to sing in the car or shower and just belt it out.



8. "Pinch Me" by The Barenaked Ladies We have always been fans of these guys, but this is one of my favorites.



9. "A Little Bit" by Jessica Simpson This one is just fun to sing!



10. "What A Wonderful World" by Keane (orginal by Louis Armstrong) This might be my all time favorite song. It always gives me hope for the world. What a beautiful message!



Ok, I did it! I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yay for happy songs! I did not see the links for the YouTube bits, but my computer may just be having challenges at the moment! Thanks for posting!