Friday, May 1, 2009

Thankful Friday

1. IT'S MAY!!! - May means better weather (hopefully). May means Disneyland! May means the start to an incredible summer!

2. My Laptop - I've been having a lot of fun with my laptop lately and am really enjoying having it. At first I was wondering if I would use it enough, but I know my answer to that question now!

3. Playing Outside - Several evenings this week I've gone out back with Alex and we've played soccer. It is so much fun to do with him and probably one of my favorite past times right now.

4. Having Ryan Home - Ryan finished his clinicals yesterday... at least for the semester. So other than his finals, he is done for the semester. I'm going to get him home for a month (when he's not working of course)! I love having him home and it'll be great to have so much family time together before summer semester starts.

5. Fruit - I love it when fruit is in season and is affordable! I couldn't help myself and bought a whole flat of strawberries this past week. I made strawberry shortcake and snacked on them for the rest of the week. There's nothing like fresh fruit!

I'm too tired to continue thinking right now. I'll try to do an extra long list next time. I'll be in Disneyland, so that shouldn't be too hard :)

1 comment:

Hayley Winslow said...

I am SO excited for fresh fruit and veggies. All three of the Farmers markets open next weekend here. That's my Sat. morning escape during the summers! I love it!