Friday, December 5, 2008

New Hair Day

I had some fun today going out and getting my hair trimmed a bit and then coloring it. I have always loved doing fun things with my hair. I used to cut my own hair, but didn't have all the tools I needed (really good shears, thinning tools, etc.) so now I go out to have my hair cut. But I do dye my own hair, and it's so much fun to do. I love trying new things. Now, I should have pictures, but since I don't really have my hair "done" at the moment, you'll have to wait for those.


The really fun part of today was taking my friend, Kaylene to get her hair done too. It's been a while since she had it cut and dyed. So we went and picked out a beautiful dark color for her and then went while she had her hair cut. Afterwards, we came back to my place and I dyed her hair for her. It turned out really great, and I'm so glad I got to help. It was such a fun way to spend the afternoon. I hope she doesn't mind, but I do have some pictures of her. he he he...


This is Kaylene before. (ok, not the best picture to show off her "before hair", but it works)

In process...

She looks so good with dark hair! Who knew?


So cute!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cute, cute, cute! Kaylene looks rockin'! Can't wait to see your new style Mandi! I was just thinking today how much I want to go dark again, like really dark. Must be the winter season or something...