Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another St. George trip

I went down with the boys this past weekend to St. George. Ryan was working, so he was not able to come with us :( It was quite a fun, yet relaxing trip. I stayed with my sister Bethany, and since I had my own vehicle this time (I usually travel down there with my parents), I was able to what I wanted, when I wanted.

I had so much fun visiting with my sisters, brother-in-laws, niece and nephews. I was also able to go spend some time with Ryan's brother Russ and his family. They have 4 boys, so Alex was in HEAVEN getting to play with all of them. It was the first time I was able to meet their youngest, Brett, who is 8 days younger than Darek. I wanted to hurt myself for not bringing my camera with me to their house... next time.

It felt like a very quick trip and I was home before I knew it. Now, I need to get re-packed to go to Idaho this coming weekend to go see my grandparents. I'm happy Ryan gets to come with us on this trip. My grandparents have never met Darek and I cannot wait to show him off! Here are a few pics from the weekend in St. George.


Beth getting a picture with all the kiddos there. It was impossible to get all 5 of them to look at the camera at the same time. Oh well, still cute!

Hayley and Darek

Beth and Brayden


Beth and Darek

Chad getting ready for a nerf war.

Chad and Mike showing their awesome manly guns :)

Cute little Anna

Goofy Tyson!

Smiley Brayden.

And we're teaching Alex the effects of Alcohol at a young age... just kidding of course. It's our new favorite beverage.... Apple Beer. (no actual alcohol in it)
I'm sure we'll get some fun pictures from Idaho as well. And hopefully I'll have a post in the next day or so of my new nephew. My sister-in-law went into labor for quite a while today and then it just stopped. We were all looking forward to seeing the new little guy, but I guess we'll just have to be patient. :(

3 comments:

Patty R said...

How fun, cute pictures.

Beccie Nielsen said...

Mandi! You're family seems so sweet! What a blessing! I hope that you are safe and having fun in St. George. PS- Alex has the cutest baby blues ever! You're boys are adorable!

Beth and Chad said...

It looks like Anna is sucking snot out of her nose in the first picture! Ah, I love little kiddos...