Monday, December 29, 2008

At some point...

At some point soon I will post about Christmas, but I just wanted to give a quick update on Darek. He went into the doctor today for his second RSV shot and his 6 month check up. Yes, he will be 6 months in just a few days. How time flies. Poor little guy had to get a total of 5 shots today, so it hasn't been the greatest day for him. But he is growing like a little weed. He is now 11 lbs, 8 ounces. And they measured him today at 22 1/2 inches long. His weight is perfect for his height, but of course he still has a long way to go to catch up to his age group. He is smiling all the time now, and we've started him on some foods. He loves applesauce and pears. I only give it to him a couple times a week at this point. He is a sweet baby, with a very feisty temper. It's funny to watch him get mad. He can really work himself into a pretty good tantrum. He has also really learned who Mommy is. He has always recognized me, but recently he will be perfectly calm and happy until he sees me walk into the room. Immediately he'll break out into a screaming fit. That will not last long. I love that he loves me so much, but we'll have to figure out a way to show it without the screaming. ;)

Well, that's all for now. We went sledding tonight and I'm totally exhausted. I promise to post pictures of Christmas very soon.

No comments: