Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Greatest Friends!!

For my birthday this year, my 3 best friends took me out for lunch and then up to Park City to have some fun (and re live moments from our trip this summer). We had the best time. We went to the Alpine Slide first and took the gorgeous ride up the ski lift. The leaves were all changing color and it was just beautiful! Holly and I raced down the mountain first with Kaylene and Tammy right behind us. After that we went to the new roller coaster they have right by the Alpine slide. You are in your own little car and it automatically takes you up the mountain. At the top it releases you and you control how fast you go down. It was a blast!! I almost got a few bugs in my mouth going down :) but it was so fun to feel that crisp air on your skin! After that we headed home, but not before they handed me a card with money inside and a promise to come up in a week to do some shopping at the outlet stores!!

Thank you so much girls! It was a perfect day and I had so much fun!! Can't wait to go shopping next week!

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are SO welcome! It was really a selfish thing... I mean come on. WE got to go to Joy Luck for lunch, and WE got to go on those fun rides too! Thanks for having a birthday so we all had a great excuse to get together and party it up! :) Love you!