Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pictures of Ian

I have a lot to blog about, but I wanted to post some pictures of Ian as I had promised. They are absolutely beautiful.








I have to comment on this picture. This is dear, sweet Pam. She is the one who sat with Ian as he passed away. We stayed with her family when we went back to VA to get the boys. She is an angel to us and we feel eternally linked to this family.


Our beautiful Ian. I was not thinking to take pictures at the funeral, but I know some of my siblings and friends took some. So when I get copies of it, I may post some of those as well. The funeral was beautiful. We had very close family and friends attend and Ryan and I actually made it through speaking at the graveside. We are planning to go as a family to his grave today. Before Ian passed away, Alex had picked out tiny pumpkins for Ian and Darek. So we are going to take Ian's pumpkin to him today. At times this is all still so surreal to me. It doesn't seem right that we've had to bury a child. But we love him and we will be with him again.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to share in the special day last week for Ian. Also, thank you for taking the time to post pictures of Ian. There is nothing I can say other than he looks like an angel. Our thoughts remain with your family.