Saturday, October 4, 2008

Photo Shoot

This morning I took 2 of my boys to get pictures taken. Once again, my AMAZING friend Holly took some great pictures! Of course, when you are working with the cutest boys in the whole world, it makes it a little easier. (I'm not a proud Mom or anything) I want to post all of the pictures because it's so hard to narrow it down, but I'll just post some of my favorites for now.

















I can't say enough about the amazing pictures Holly takes, so I am happy to promote her in any way I can. To see more of her amazing photographs, visit her blog at www.hollyhydephotography.blogspot.com Thank you so much my sweet, sweet friend! I love having pictures of my sweet little guys. Can't wait to get Ian home to get some of him!



2 comments:

Holly said...

Ah shucks, you are so welcome! Your little guys make me so happy. Some of my very favorite little subjects!

Stevens said...

Awesome pictures and cute hair! Your little guys do make pretty cute subjects and Holly does a great job.