Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You May Have Noticed...

that I changed a few things on my blog. Honestly, I'm not sure why it isn't Disney/Mickey all the time with how obsessed we are with it. But the reason I changed it is because we're getting ready and excited for our next vacation to Disneyland! 52 days and counting until we leave! There are a couple reasons we're extra excited about this trip versus past ones. 1 - My amazing parents are paying for the trip! They decided a family vacation was in order and instead of trying to work around what people could afford, they are covering the cost! That kinda brings me to #2 - Almost the WHOLE family is coming! Except for my youngest brother and sister, all other siblings, nephews and nieces will be coming. I believe we'll be a party of 21! I have yet to meet my brothers 2 youngest kids, so this will be a wonderful treat to see all of them! 3 - Darek has not been to Disneyland since he was this size...



so it will be a whole new experience for him this time and he is going to LOVE it! He talks about going to Disneyland every day now and names off every person who is coming with us and who we're gonna see there. SO CUTE!

It has been close to 2 years since we've been (which may be a record for us) and we are excited to see the new attractions and changes. We are also hoping to visit Universal Studios and Magic Mountain while we are there. And we will get to take a whale watching cruise, which I have never done and am extremely excited for!

Vacations are a huge part of our lives. We love the break and stress relief we get from our regular lives and the family bonding time you get to experience. Why does it still have to be 52 days away??? :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

That is so exciting! You know, we just moved not 15 minutes away from Disneyland. We took Jack for his second birthday and he had a BLAST. It's nice to have something to look forward to like that, isn't it?

Ryan and Mandi said...

It totally is! I forget that you are that close! Well the next time we come out, we may just have to come stay with you... :) Saw the pictures on your blog of your trip. So cute! It's such a fun place!