Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010

I have lots of blogging to catch up on, so hang in there with me with all these posts! I'll first back track a little to Christmas break. I usually tell long stories and I think that's why I don't blog as much as I want to... because it takes too much time. So instead, I'll post pictures and just comment on an individual picture if I feel like it. :)


All the little boys got matching Batman pj's and wore them on Christmas Eve. They were so adorable and my boys especially loved matching their cute cousin!




Santa brought Pillow Pets for both the boys (bumblebee for Darek and a Panda bear for Alex). They were in heaven!





Alex's favorite gift, by far. If you haven't seen these Hex bugs in action, they are pretty amazing little things to watch.


For whatever reason, Alex really wanted a football jersey for Christmas. He didn't care what team it was or who the player was, but he really wanted a jersey. Since the 49ers are the only NFL team I've ever cared about, we decided to get a 49ers jersey. And since Alex Smith was the Utah Utes quarterback and went to the 49ers and shares a name with Alex, we decided to get his jersey. My Alex was SOOOOO happy to finally have his jersey and wears it every chance he gets!

We were so happy to have Chad, Beth and little Gryn here for Christmas. They were all fun to have around and I loved being able to hold and spoil my little nephew.


It was a very Merry Christmas for our family with lots of fun memories. Until next year...

No comments: