Friday, August 21, 2009

Oreo Baby

So tonight, I'm cleaning up and hear Alex say "Uh oh, NO NO Darek!" I never know if it's serious or not, but always check to make sure. I look over and Alex had a nasty looking Oreo cookie in his hand. I look over to see Darek with a little Oreo mustache. Well I figured that he was already messy, I might as well let him have the rest of it. He was very happy with me. He sat and chomped on that thing until it was gone. The most impressive part of it was he didn't get any of it on the carpet or walls. He kept it all on his body and clothes, which was fine by me. He was so cute just sitting there and I got several pictures. After he was done, into the bath he went. After a few minutes, Alex decided to join him in the bath. That incident made for a really fun evening. I love my cute boys!









3 comments:

Koreena said...

Super cute pictures. :)

Ryan and Mandi said...

Thanks! Hey, I was thinking about having you take some family pictures of us. Would you be interested? How much do you charge?

Tammy said...

very cute mandi. Next I get to give him a sucker. Ha Ha Ha