Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Blog

I've decided to start a new blog. The blog site is www.myattemptsatamasterpiece.blogspot.com I have always loved cooking and baking, but have never really gotten too into it. I'm going to start taking classes in this field soon, and want to have a place to record the recipes I do. Please understand, I am an amateur, so do not judge me! As I mentioned on my blog, this is something mainly for my records, but if I can help someone out with a yummy dinner... well that would be great!

2 comments:

Clover said...

I'm so excited for you embarking on this delicious endeavor! I will follow your new blog and see if there is anything easy enough for me to try.

Ryan and Mandi said...

Just don't blame me if something isn't very good :) But at least I know there will be someone looking at the blog!