Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mom of the Match

I had a wonderful time at this past ReAL game on the 18th. I was selected to be the Mom of the Match. It was so much fun and a little scary too. We got to the game about an hour early so that we could go out onto the field and watch the players warm up. The boys really enjoyed watching their favorite players and it was fun to be that close to the action. About 10 mins before the game started, they took me over to one of the cameras. I decided to bring Darek along, so I wouldn't be scared. :) I got to hold my gift from OhMyCrafts.com, which was a Cuttlebug. It was a little difficult to hold the gift and Darek at the same time and I felt like an idiot trying to wave too. I smiled at the camera and attempted to wave. Luckily I did not have to say anything on camera. Darek was really cute and waved into the camera as well. I'm glad I didn't have to watch myself on the big screen while I was being filmed, or I probably would've freaked out. After the minute I was on camera, they told me I was done and took me back over to Ryan. Then we made the trek (all the way around the stadium) and got to our seats (which were really wonderful seats). It was a really fun experience and I am grateful to have had it.








I love my boys and it makes me so happy to know that they think I'm a good Mom. And the bonus of this game... WE WON!!!!