Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Soccer Pictures

I am finally getting around to importing all my pictures from the last couple months.  It's quite the process, but because of it, I'm finally getting around to posting a few more things here.  The boys were able to play soccer again this year in a different league than they were used to.  But they had a great time and made some wonderful friends.  They also happened to have the same coach, which was really nice.  My Dad was kind enough to come to one of their games and take pictures.  It happened to be the day that I was filling in as coach, so there are a lot of pictures of me...  


 



Although his team was not very good, Alex ended up being one of the only ones to score (he scored several times) on his team!  So proud of my soccer boy!

I'm trying to act like I know what I'm talking about...




Facial expressions are priceless!


Had to comment on this one.  This is Dareks new best buddy, Brayden.  He doesn't live anywhere close to us, which is a total bummer.  But these two could not be put in the game at the same time because they would get totally side tracked with each other.  It was annoying, but very cute!


How tiny do these little guys look?  Funny part was, Darek was one of the youngest (if not the youngest), but ended up being the tallest out of the group.  No one believes me when I tell them he's only 3.







No comments: