Friday, April 27, 2012

Getting Ready

Even though I still have a ridiculous amount of things to catch up on, I wanted to just write and say how excited I am about our upcoming vacation.  It has been a really ROUGH month or two for me in a lot of ways and I have never been so in need to leave and get away for a little while.  We are now 7 days to our vacation.  I've been working to get the house nice and clean (and hope it stays that way for the next week) and amazingly we already have most of our clothes packed.  Can't tell that we are excited or anything???  :)  The boys can't wait to go! And even though I'm not looking forward to the drive, I am looking forward to some very wonderful family time. My next post could very well come from Disneyland!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So jealous. I love Disneyland. I think you win for being the one I know that actually gets to go there more often. Wish I was coming along, it truly is my favorite place on earth. Have a blast!

Ryan and Mandi said...

Thanks! We're very excited!