Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy 33rd Ryan!!!

I'm back peddling here a little bit, but I didn't want to miss wishing my amazing husband a Happy Birthday. He turned 33 on Sept. 9th. Ryan never wants big celebrations or big deals made out of his birthday, but I'm totally opposite. So I ended somewhere in the middle. I got a really fun cake for him. It was a Real Salt Lake cake. It was a soccer field with the RSL logo in the middle. The decorator was amazing and paid very good detail to the logo. Ryan was very surprised and loved his cake. I took him to dinner and a movie for his birthday. We saw Contagion, which was really good and totally made me into a temporary germ-a-phob. The movie made it extremely hard to go to dinner at Golden Corral after the movie. It was probably pretty funny to watch us both cringe as we picked up tongs or spoons for the different dishes, wondering who had touched them and what diseases they had. :) My in-laws were sweet enough to watch the boys and let them hang out with some of their cousins. They had a great time there. We had a great night with some much needed alone time.

I love you Ryan! Happy Birthday!

No comments: