Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Alex Turns 8!

I'm going to back track a little bit to cover some of the things I missed. Because I have a horrible memory, there probably won't be a ton of info... mostly pictures. But a lot of wonderful things have happened in the last 3 months and I don't want to just pass over them.

Alex turned 8 years old on March 25th! It's hard to believe he's that old already. He had a wonderful birthday party at Chuck E Cheese this year with some of his best friends... Josh, Landon, Annika, Jaxon, Ava, Cameron, Ben S. and Gunner. I'll just post pictures and comment on them... that's probably the only way I'll remember what happened.




At the table having pizza before the major festivities began.


I love the "deer in the headlights" look from the kids! :)


Playing games


Darek loved this roller coaster and even put his hands up whenever it went downhill.


Alex got to go in the ticket blaster as part of his birthday party. He got to catch as many tickets as he could and then use them towards prizes. I think he got somewhere around 500 tickets from the blaster. The other kids were a little jealous.



Chuck E Cheese came over and danced and played with the kids for a little while.


Alex got a cool blow-up crown with extra tokens in it to use on the games.



Opening presents. This soccer ball was probably his favorite present and it was given to him by his "girlfriend", Annika.


This is just an adorable picture of Darek that I had to post!



Alex had a wonderful birthday party and is so happy to be 8! He got to start scouts and was able to be baptized (another post on that to come). I can't believe I have an 8 year old, but I really am loving how much fun I am having with him!


No comments: