Sunday, August 15, 2010

Camping Trip #2

We are officially done with summer vacations now. We had a wonderful time camping with the Nielsens this past Wednesday through Friday. The weather was beautiful! We got up there in the afternoon on Wednesday and set up camp. The whole weekend was spent relaxing, playing games, talking and laughing. We have so much fun when we spend time together and this was a trip we had been looking forward to for a whole year! So thank you to our wonderful friends for inviting us again to come camping with them. Here are some pictures of our fun time together.






















Farewell summer! Until next year!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

oh my gosh that was so fun. We love having you guys come along on these camping trips. I love the picture of Reese with alex in the background. I don't know why, I can't explain it. But I love it and we love you guys!!!! Can't wait till next year.