Monday, November 30, 2009

NO NIPPLES!!

I had to write this down before I forgot about it. I was getting the boys ready for a bath. Alex was already sitting in the bathtub. I put Darek in the tub as Alex made an observation. "Mom, Darek doesn't have nipples like I do." I giggled a little and said, "Yes sweetie, he does have nipples." "No, not like the ones I do." I pointed to Darek's nipples and said, "These are just like the ones you have." Alex looked at me like I was dumb and pointed to his face where his DIMPLES are and said, "No Mom, these nipples." I just laughed out loud and corrected the word. He blushed and laughed a little when I told him the right word.
I just love little moments like this!

4 comments:

Koreena said...

That's hilarious!!

Beth and Chad said...

I'm glad he noticed it on Darek- because I have nipples, I mean dimples like he does, and that would just be awkward...

Hayley Winslow said...

Ha ha. That's way funny.

Allen said...

Priceless!!!