Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween

I never blogged about Halloween, so I figure I ought to get to that before Thanksgiving rolls around. We went down to Hurricane/St. George for Halloween this year and had a blast! We went directly over to my sisters (Bethany) house in Hurricane for a How To Host A Murder party. It was such a fun evening. It was fun watching everyone get very into their parts and we all just laughed and laughed. The next day was Halloween. We started the morning with carving pumpkins. We did pretty basic faces this year since I was not in the mood to be creative. :) We met my other sister (Hayley) and her family at a cute place to eat called Pirate Island Pizza. It was a really neat little place and we found out they are building a couple up here, which made us pretty happy. After we all ate, our husbands took the kids back to Beth's house while the girls went shopping. (Don't feel bad for the guys... they went back to play games.) We had so much fun shopping and made me miss the old days when we used to shop together all the time. Before we knew it, it was time to get back to get the kids ready to go out trick-or-treating. We got lots of pictures of all the kids dressed up and while they were out. Ryan and Chad were gracious enough to stay behind for any trick-or-treaters that came by. But really they just sword fought out on the lawn. :) The next day was pretty relaxed and we left in the early afternoon to go back home. It was a great trip and we're thinking of making this a tradition.


Alex (Snake Eyes) and Tyson (Darth Vader)


My cute little Snake Eyes


This one creeps me out a little.


Darth Vader coming in for the kill


My cute little Woody. I couldn't resist this costume!



My little nephew Brayden.



All the cute cousins having a blast together!


Hayley with Anna


I got some of the funniest faces from Brayden.



Love this picture of Anna


Once Darek got one piece of candy, he didn't want to move on until he ate it. :)


Back at Beth's house, Darek found the stash!


Alex was so excited to join in the sword fight when he got back. I love this picture!

No comments: