Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fun In St. George

I went down to St. George this past weekend with my sister Mallory and my son Alex. We went to visit my other sisters Hayley and Bethany, who both live there. It was nice getting out of the cold Salt Lake weather, to the beautiful St. George weather. Although the weekend wasn't too exciting, my son was able to play with his cousins, which for him makes for the best week ever! I was able to take some pictures of the kids playing with my cell phone. For those who don't know my family well, Hayley's kids are Tyson and Julianna. My son is Alex. Alex is the one in the blue shirt in the pictures.


Alex, as he is about to fall backwards onto the couch

Buddies

Group hug!


Silly, silly kids



The kids will all be up to Salt Lake for Halloween, so I'm sure we'll be getting more pictures then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what cute kids. Glad you guys could come down. Wish you could see the house now that we have some things on the walls and fewer boxes. Love ya'll (that's Southern Utar talk).

Hayley

harvest gold said...

Cute!! Tyson looks a lot like what I remember Hayley to look like

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, I can't believe how big Alex is getting, he's growing in to a little man, lol. Cute blog by the way