Saturday, December 31, 2011

End Of A Year

I have much to post about with Christmas and I still need to post pictures of our apartment. But I wanted to post now about the end of 2011 and looking towards 2012.

We had a really great 2011. It was full of many changes, but so far most of them have been very good changes.

I'm grateful for all of the life-lessons I've experienced and am still experiencing this year. Some have been really hard on me, still are, but hopefully there will be something to learn at the end of it all.

I'm grateful for my children who continue to grow and learn everyday. They are such good boys, sweet and tender... and a little feisty. ;) But I'm so grateful that they know how much I love them and I'm so grateful to have their love.

I'm so VERY grateful for an amazing husband. He is so amazing with me. Always willing to listen, give advice, let me cry on his shoulder, provide, help raise our kids, helps around the house... etc. He is more than I could have ever hoped for and definitely more than I deserve.

Onto a brand new year... 2012! I have a feeling and hope that it's going to be an amazing one. I have many things I'd like to accomplish this year, so I'm writing them down and hopefully will check up on them to see how I'm doing.

1. Always on the top of my list, bring another child into our family... in whatever way possible.
2. Find Ryan a full-time job
3. Move out of state
4. Get into a home... and I'm okay if we're renting it. It's a bit too much to buy a home right after moving out of state. We want to make sure we like an area before we buy a home there.
5. Get some kind of schooling done. I would really like to do the EMT program at the DATC and I hope we can come up with the money for me to do that.
6. Go to Disneyland. :)
7. Spend lots of quality time with Ryan and my boys.
8. Get a job.
9. Laugh a lot.
10. Be happy and content with whatever comes our way.

That's a pretty hefty list of goals. I'm not expecting to accomplish them all, but I hope to at least be working my way towards them.

Happy New Year!

No comments: