Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Alex's Post

I stole this from my sisters blog. I thought it would be fun to do with the boys. Here are Alex's answers:

What is your happiest memory? Disneyland trip with the family
Why do you like being a kid? So I can be active
One word to describe you: Athletic
What advice would you give your parents? Be more active
If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? Cat - So I could run fast
What do you like to do for fun? Play with friends
Tell about a funny time in your life. When my pants accidently came down outside... and just my pants, not my underwear
What is your favorite thing to do and why? Play soccer, it's fun and I like to get better
What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? Anything
What do you love most about your sibling? That he loves to play with me
What was the nicest thing you've done someone else? Raked their leaves up without being asked
What do you think you'll be doing 10 years from now? Getting good grades in high school
What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Play with my friends
What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. $1000 per day. Buy everything in the toy isle.
What do you think makes a person good-looking? Bieber hair
Name two things we should do together as a family on the weekend. Boondocks and Chuck E Cheese
What is the grossest thing you can think of? People eating tarantulas

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Alex sounds like a pretty inspiring kid!

Ryan and Mandi said...

He is a funny kid. He comes up with amazing answers sometimes and other times perfect 8 year old boy answers. I totally love it!