Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family Pictures

It's hard when you get pictures done to just post a few... so I'm not going to. I'm going to post a whole bunch of them! We really did pick a horrible day to get pictures done. It rained the majority of the time, Darek had just woken up from a nap and was kinda in "Momma mode", and there was a bit of wind to go along with the rain. So I wasn't expecting too much from our photos. How pleasantly surprised I was to look through them yesterday! So I'll quit typing here and post these beautiful photos. Oh and to give a shout out to our photographer, my wonderful friend Koreena took our pictures. You can visit her blog to look at the other great photo shoots she has done.























There are so many pictures I want to comment on individually, but my laptop is about to die. Not that I'm biased, but I sure have an adorable family!

2 comments:

Stevens said...

You do have an adorable family Mandi. I love those pictures - the one with all legs and Darek is great!! How fun.

Kristen said...

Those pictures are amazing! You have such a beautiful family Mandi! So cute!